Sorry for the lack of blogging recently - no excuse just busy chasing after the little man. YES he is finally walking!!! He had been walking for several weeks now but it was not until this past week that it became his locomotion of choice. He has become really steady on his feet and is toddling everywhere. I will try to get a good video of it but every time I get the camera out he is so fixed on touching it he won't do anything else. Other then that we are doing well - just counting the days until the spring comes and we can finally go outside again (Aiden & I have become regular mall walkers because we get so stir crazy at home).


"I love playing with my barn that Nana & Papa got me last Christmas. I like to put the animals in the silo and watch them fall out the bottom!!"

Raise you hand if you like Mom's new chicken chili recipe


No comments:
Post a Comment