Thursday, October 25, 2007

LOTS of Aiden cuteness !!

I know that it has been awhile since I have made a post but in my defense we have spent the last few weeks enjoying having a colicy baby so getting anything done has been hard. We went to the doctor this week to make sure that all of the crying was just Aiden being a fussy butt and nothing more serious. She basically said that he looked fine and was just probably going have colic for a little while. Soooo I spend most of my days with Aiden strapped to my chest in the baby bjorn since that is the place that he is most happy. We still have fun though cleaning the house, going on walks, and dancing around the living room. Unfortunately the time that he is the worst is in the evening so Aaron pretty much never gets to see happy morning Aiden since he is at work/class all day, so that is a bummer.
Anyway here are some pics from our last few weeks together:)
My coworkers gave Aiden a baby shower last week and he got tons of cool stuff including this toy. Everyone was so generous we can't thank them enough!!

I took this pic to prove to Aaron that there are times that Aiden is awake and not crying

(even though he never seems to see them :)

Mommy and Aiden in the mirror.


On my way to my first MSU football tailgate. I'm still too small for my MSU outfits but at least I have the hat!

Me and Daddy - sort of like looking in a mirror.


Mom and I went to feed the ducks at the MSU dam. There was actually only one duck there and he was so spoiled that if the bread didn't land right in front of him he wouldn't even swim to go get it. After we fed the duck we walked to the MSU dairy store and then to the flower gardens. It was a really fun afternoon!!


So cute and big - I weighed 8lb 11oz at the doctor this week and turn 8 weeks tomorrow!!!


Cashed out after my baby shower.

1 comment:

The Hargrove's Four said...

What a doll face! He is getting so big; can't wait to see him again soon!