On Sunday they took Aiden off the CPAP machine and we finally got to hold him. It was awesome to finally be able to hold him and just really get to be close to him. I probably could have held him all night long if the nurses didn't make me put him back in his isolet. I was also discharged from the hospital on Sunday and leaving him there was not easy. We are lucky to live close and be able to spend a lot of time there still. The nurses in the ICU are also awesome so I know that he is in good hands.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
We are so happy he doing better and better everyday! He is so cute and I can only believe that if he were to go full term he would have been the size of his buddy, Collin. Congrats, he's beautiful!
He is totally cute! And just think how big he would have been, seeing how you gain the most weight in your last month, if he would have been full term! Holy Smokes! We also know how spending extra time in the hospital is NO fun at all! (Although we were only there 3 extra days) We'll be praying that he gets to come home soon!
Post a Comment